Subject: Re: ROMbox is back, for all flashable Archos

Re: ROMbox is back, for all flashable Archos

From: [IDC]Dragon <idc-dragon_at_gmx.de>
Date: 2005-09-01

> uh.. the twiki pages need a little work. sorry to be picky. its just
> that newbs are going to try this and create toast.

Toasting it is quite difficult, the flashing procedure is packed with sanity
checks and a CRC checksum. You'd really have to mean breaking it.

I tried to improve the wiki. I'm no native speaker (here: writer), feel free
to brush it up, too.

Rest of email for the audience, I got this as private email.

Jrg

Satte Provisionen fr GMX Partner: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/partner