Subject: Re: F-Keys

Re: F-Keys

From: <>
Date: 2005-09-03

Hi Glenn

>So, is it easier, from those of you who have done this, to glue them
>back, or is it easier to find a new panel of all 3 keys?

My centre F button broke off, looking at the plastic moulding its the
weakest of the 3 because of the leverage.
I contacted Archos about getting a replacment set but they were'nt
interested in suppling the part. Just the usual send it back to us..
No thanks.

Its not to bad to glue them back in. You have to cut a small length
of thin plastic to bridge the old pivot point along the function key.
I used some model glue, the type with the nozzel applicater so as to
not get glue everywhere.
It still works ok.
Good luck