Subject: Re: Updated... Hebrew Translation!

Re: Updated... Hebrew Translation!

From: Jonas H. <rasher_at_rasher.dk>
Date: 2005-09-04

On Sun, Sep 04, 2005 at 01:38:13AM +0200, Liberman Shachar wrote:
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1281417&group_id=44306&atid=439120

(I'd put this in the tracker, but SourceForge is not being cooperative)

Thanks a lot! Looking very good. Only a few comments:

1) You should probably not translate the quickscreen texts, since
they'll be gibberish.

I think the rockbox standard font should come in all character encodings
currently in use, and the lang files should be able to specify which one
to use. Something should be done about it at least - maybe a job for
LangV2?

2) There are a bunch of strings with no value:

LANG_BATTERY_TIME
LANG_POINT
LANG_BYTE
LANG_KILOBYTE
LANG_MEGABYTE
LANG_GIGABYTE
LANG_DB_INF
LANG_DISK_NAME_MMC
LANG_UNIT_DB
LANG_ID3_VBR
LANG_REPEAT_AB

If they shouldn't be translated, just say so here and I'll copy the
english phrase - leaving them unset in the translation is confusing (to
my language-checker script at least).

Committed.

--
Jonas H