Subject: Missing voice entries! (Was: trigger menu)

Missing voice entries! (Was: trigger menu)

From: Jonas H. <>
Date: 2005-09-04

On Sat, Sep 03, 2005 at 02:38:14PM +0200, Sebastien Naudet wrote:
> hi all,
> i use rockbox with voice.
> i'd like to know if it''s possible to vocalise trigger menu.
> doesn't seem to work with last voice updates.

The language file is missing voice entries for this menu. I don't know
why this is. The trigger menu does behave differently I think - with
options being set from within the screen, not as sub-menus.

I don't know if this makes voicing difficult, or if it's simply lacking
- someone with an Archos should investigate and add these entries before
2.5 is releasd.

Jonas H
                                                  -- Random .sigs suck