Subject: Re: Iriver: maximum WPS file size

Re: Iriver: maximum WPS file size

From: Dave Wiard <lists_at_wiard.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2005 07:09:12 -0700

Jochen Schulz wrote:
> Now I hit the 800 byte limit and I cannot do everything I want. Would it
> be possible to increase the limit? Currently, I think 1k should be
> enough.

In the meantime you could remove all the "gfx/" and put all your files
directly in .rockbox. That will save you 80 bytes right there. Renaming
some of your files could save you some more. For example, "bat.bmp"
instead of "battery.bmp", etc.). Obviously that's not your ideal
solution but it should at least get you by until the limit increases.

Dave
kenshin/sithia/kawika