Subject: Re: Recording screen: breaking the law

Re: Recording screen: breaking the law

From: Manuel Dejonghe <>
Date: 2005-09-05

As far as I know, the voice cannot be avaiable on the recording screen
on the archos models due to the hardware limitations that brought up
the faint beep.

Voiceing could however be possible on the iriver models, but may then
have the downside of having the voice recorded as well. I don't know
I suppose some people would cope with that.