Subject: Re: Recording

Re: Recording

From: Glenn at home <>
Date: 2005-09-05

Hello Eric,
You should read the manual, but I believe you can, via the menus, set the
directory. Or if you open up your .CFG file with Notepad, you can specify
the specific directory there.
I believe one of the menu options is to place the recording into the current
directory, which would mean that you would browse to your folder of choice,
and then start recording.
If you open the manual, assuming you downloaded it, use control + F to
search the manual for "recording".
Or you might find the section title from the top of the manual, and search
for the section for recording.