Subject: Re: magnifying the screen

Re: magnifying the screen

From: victor rajewski <>
Date: 2005-09-06

As with all lenses, the film you speak of (a fresnel lens) acts at a
distance. Unless you have a larger area of film than you have original
display area, you will either get no magnification, or only be able to
see part of the display. If you hold it a little away from the screen,
sure, it gets bigger, but then the box gets thicker...