Subject: Automatic update script

Automatic update script

From: Salokyn <nicolas.gif_at_free.fr>
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 19:07:39 +0200

Hi, I've written a batch (for Windows) and a sh script (for Linux) to
update easily my *Recorder V1*.

See http://gif.phpnet.org/nicolas/divers/rockbox/

---------------

*autorun.sh* :
For linux, put the file on the root of your Jukebox, it should work on
any linux (don't forget to change rights to make it executable).
Modify the path of your Jukebox and the line that begins with "model="
if you don't have a *Recorder V1* (see Rockbox's Daily Build page to
know the good file name).

---------------

*autorun.zip* :
For Windows (NT/2000/XP), extract the files on the root of your Jukebox.
I'm not sure that it will works on any computer, so if you can report me
 any problem, it would be nice.

It contains :
\autorun.inf to update automatically when plug-in
\autorun.bat the batch
\.rockbox\tools\wget.exe to download files (from GnuWin32 project)
\.rockbox\tools\unzip.exe to unzip files (from GnuWin32 project)

In *autorun.bat* : Modify the line that begins with "set model=" if you