Subject: Re: Updated... Hebrew Translation!

Re: Updated... Hebrew Translation!

From: Liberman Shachar <Road_Runner_at_barak.net.il>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 21:24:19 +0200

Jonas, I would still love to know what have you ment with
"(I'd put this in the tracker, but SourceForge is not being cooperative)",
Second thing is I've wanted to know, If there is any kind of work in
translating the rockbox built-in font to hebrew to make all the sub-menus
compatible with hebrew. (I know this is more then that, but who the h#$l
uses those jiberish chars? ...ah, linus, in he's name tag :P )
Third and last thing, Is anyone l00king into trying to make the bidi patch
work on msgboxes?
this are the main things that seperate rockbox from a good compatibility of
hebrew. the last thing would be making text scroll from right to left being
right aligned. (like pressing right ctrl+shift in windows, makes everything
right aligned.)

Good day!