Subject: two small bugs

two small bugs

From: Frederic Devernay <frederic.devernay_at_m4x.org>
Date: 2005-09-07

Here are two small bugs I found, at least in the 090502 build. If you cannot
reproduce them, feel free to ask me for more information. I noticed them on
iriver, but they probably affect archos builds too:

Bug 1:
- play a file in rockbox
- plug in USB, delete the file
- unplug USB, press play in rockbox, the screen doesn't change (it shows the
folders list), but the up/down keys cannot be used to browse through the files
(they change the volume instead)
- press stop, now everything is OK

Bug 2:
- put two voice files (say english and francais)
- enable voice menus
- change the language. rockbox hangs and you have to reset it manually

fred