Subject: Re: rasher: firmware id3.c,1.110,1.111

Re: rasher: firmware id3.c,1.110,1.111

From: Jonas H. <rasher_at_rasher.dk>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 01:17:17 +0200

On Thu, Sep 08, 2005 at 12:59:37AM +0200, Svante Tidholm wrote:
> Hey,
> I don't think that word is politically correct anymore. If you still
> use it in some ironic way, which is probably the case here, sad for
> you. Please spare the rest of us that old racist language. It has no
> place in modern vocabulary, for some people, including me, it is
> highly offensive.

First of all, please spare me the PC business.

Secondly, why sad for me? I'd say it's sad for you that everytime
you see certain words you're all up in arms no matter in which context
they were used.

Thirdly, I didn't invent that genre. I merely copied a list that is
defined by Winamp and used by most other ID3v1 implementations.

But yeah, I agree that saying "Gangsta" should be avoided at all costs.

--
Jonas H
rasher(at)rasher(dot)dk