Subject: Re: rasher: firmware id3.c,1.110,1.111

Re: rasher: firmware id3.c,1.110,1.111

From: Daniel Stenberg <>
Date: 2005-09-08

On Thu, 8 Sep 2005, Svante Tidholm wrote:

> It's no fun at all. So please remove that word and make your own racist
> rockbox build.

Please Svante, take this down to a reasonable level.

No one said this was "fun" and no one has expressed any racist ideas here.

I think we can discuss the inclusion or exclusion of these gengres without
being aggressive.

Personally I've never seen the genre names used for anything useful or nearly
accurate, so I wouldn't mind seeing them all just thrown away.

  Daniel Stenberg -- --