Subject: Re: rasher: firmware id3.c,1.110,1.111

Re: rasher: firmware id3.c,1.110,1.111

From: Svante Tidholm <>
Date: 2005-09-08

Linus, you might be right. And I might have used too strong words,
sorry bout that. But I must say I'm surprised that a number of people
go out in DEFENSE of a word like that? I mean, what's the problem?
Just remove it?! It seem to me such a stupid thing keeping on using,
and thus reinforcing the meaning of such a word, used in all times to
oppress a huge part of this worlds population!? But OK, if that's the
way you want it, go ahead. But my point is just this: WHY?