Subject: Rockboy and Archos devices

Rockboy and Archos devices

From: <joerch.net_at_web.de>
Date: 2005-09-08

Hello all,

some months ago I tried rockboy with some gameboy roms on my recorder v1. It makes no sense at all on this device. Maybe on iriver it's more fun. Could we (or can I) simply disable this in the build process? So we can save 420K diskspace. During build process it breaks and I get errors.

MAKE in rockboy
CC cpu.c
CC emu.c
In file included from emu.c:10:
lcd-gb.h:9: error: redefinition of `struct vissprite'
lcd-gb.h:16: error: redefinition of `struct scan'
lcd-gb.h:33: error: redefinition of `struct obj'
lcd-gb.h:41: error: redefinition of `struct lcd'
make[3]: *** [/home/guest/my/apps/plugins/rockboy/emu.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** [rockboy] Error 2

So I only ret rockbox.ucl an not rombox.

Joerch