Subject: Re: rasher: firmware id3.c,1.110,1.111

Re: rasher: firmware id3.c,1.110,1.111

From: Svante Tidholm <>
Date: 2005-09-08

OK, sorry I attacked you in person, that was stupid. The thing is,
I'm not tolerant! I will never again let anyone use the word neger or
nigger, or any other oppressional term, not as some kind of joke,
irony or other way. So, yes, I'm not tolerant. I'm not politically
correct, just someone who's had enough of racism, sexism, homophobia,
oppression because of religion or whatever. You can call it whatever
you want.

It's important to fight the use of these words in every context - be
it in a classroom, on the street, or even in a alternative mp3-player

Together we can change this world.
So I repeat my question: why do you want to keep on using it?
To comply to Winamps list of genres?

Sorry for making trouble,