Subject: Re: rasher: firmware id3.c,1.110,1.111

Re: rasher: firmware id3.c,1.110,1.111

From: Frederic Devernay <frederic.devernay_at_m4x.org>
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 12:07:16 +0200

Even the authors if id3v2.3 preferred stopping at 125, whereas they certainly
has the complete list available... Why shouldn't rockbox also stop at 125? That
way, we would stick to "official" publications.

I'm pretty sure that winamp's gcomplete genre list wouldn't be accepted in a RFC...

I'm also damn happy not to use winamp anymore!!!

fred