Subject: Re: rasher: firmware id3.c,1.110,1.111

Re: rasher: firmware id3.c,1.110,1.111

From: Michael E. DiFebbo <medifebbo_at_rcn.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 11:07:31 -0400

Svante,

Is it not possible for you to have a discussion regarding this issue
without resorting to personal insults? First you called Jonas a white
racist asshole. Now you're calling everyone who disagrees with you a
"coward" and comparing us to Nazis, which is something that *I* find
personally offensive. I have tried to be open-minded about your
concern, even though I disagree with you, but in light of your overt
hypocrisy, it is very difficult to do. The only person who has
displayed any racist qualities in this entire discussion is you.

Michael E. DiFebbo

http://www.jumpcityjazz.com
http://www.impressionsjazz.com