Subject: Re: rasher: firmware id3.c,1.110,1.111

Re: rasher: firmware id3.c,1.110,1.111

From: Tomas <tomas_at_salfischberger.nl>
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 18:17:50 +0200

Ok, I have been reading this discussion with growing amazement... What
the hell are you doing? This is an opensource project, you can remove
the genre from your copy if you want... FREE software is not ment to be
free in price, it's also free in use... "You are free to modify the
source!" so if you don't like something... change it...

And by the way... Don't dare to call the whole team cowards just because
you think something someone from this team is not the way you want it
ok? I don't really take it personal for now, but that's just because
<flame> I think you're not worth my time. </flame>

On IRC I already displayed my amazement, and I had a nice example:
Someone at my old school once called someone from Morocco a "Marrokaan"
(Dutch for someone from there), the guy asked why the first one was
saying nasty things to him. The first one replied: "What? So you find
Marrokaan as nasty word? Who's the racist here?"

Tomas