Subject: Re: rasher: firmware id3.c,1.110,1.111

Re: rasher: firmware id3.c,1.110,1.111

From: Svante Tidholm <svante_at_demonbox.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 22:07:56 +0200

Hahaha (or should I say "Hehe"?). When you're out of arguments, go
for bad jokes, why do you think I've been subsribing to this list for
four years, mr smarthead? Well, I've got a broken Archos JBR20, a new
iPod 60GB (where I don't think I've seen the word nigger anywhere
actually...), an Iriver H120 and just sold a H340.

But,
I realize my way of making some of you understand what I mean are a
little bit to hard for lot's of you people. I also have enough touch
not to carry on this issue since the a) flaming and b)silence is
intense.

I just want to once again say that I find it odd to defend the use of
the word nigger. And to make you all understand that I'm not a PC
fool, I can tell you that I am a) a white asshole, b) love Eminem, Dr
Dre and other sexist racist shit and c) still won't tolerate any more
use of racist or sexist shit.

Hypocrate? Bigot? Or just someone who believe that another world is
possible? You pick, I don't give a shit anymore. I'll make my own build.

/S

10 sep 2005 kl. 13.42 skrev Dave Hooper:

> Hehe, nice! I wonder if Svante actually owns an mp3 player of any
> kind since all mp3 players contains the same list of genres and,
> presumably, owning one is tantamount to supporting the politics of
> the company that developed it .. ;-)
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Manuel Dejonghe"
> <manuel_at_dejonghe.de>

/Svante