Subject: Magnifying the display

Magnifying the display

From: Glenn at home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: 2005-09-11

I took one of my units to my office, where I have a magnifying plastic
sheet, and I found that with this type anyway, it has to be held away from
the object to be magnified, whether it is a piece of paper, or a display.
So this idea did not work.
But someone did mention the cell phone magnifiers that strap onto the phone,
which would probably work for these units, and it was mentioned that they
can be found in one of the Blindness/low-vision catalogs, such as:
http://www.ila.comm or
http://www.lss.com/
I have not searched any of these sites for this product yet.
Glenn