Subject: Resume info flushed?

Resume info flushed?

From: Ronald Teune <>
Date: 2005-09-15

Some time ago, I can remember there was a discussion around here, about
resuming play. Since I updated to a build after that discussion, the box
sometimes does not resume when I turn it on. When I try to resume manually,
it says Nothing to Resume. So it seems that the resume info is completely
I looked through the changelog, but there is nothing mentioned about this
issue. To me this is unwanted behaviour (if I use my mp3 player, I want to
play mp3's, and most of the time I would want to continue where I left off).
Is there anything special I need to do to make sure resume info is being
saved? Or is this a bug, and can I help with tracking it down?

2000 MB nur 2,99, Flatrate ab 4,99 Euro/Monat: