Subject: RE: List Somewhat Back

RE: List Somewhat Back

From: Sarai <bucc7465_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 10:56:20 -0500

What happened to the list?

-----Original Message-----
From: rockbox-bounces_at_cool.haxx.se [mailto:rockbox-bounces_at_cool.haxx.se]
On Behalf Of Daniel Stenberg
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2005 5:08 AM
To: Rockbox
Subject: List Somewhat Back

Hey

If you see this, the mailing list is alive again.

We had to chase down the addresses of subscribers in imaginative ways,
so we
have lost some 200 people that were subscribed before but no longer are.

If you have a friend you know were subscribed, tell her/him to check
his/hers
subscriber status (of _all_ rockbox related mailing lists).

Also, if you had changed your preferences (like using the digest option
or
similar) you will need to alter this again since all subscribers that I
managed to bring back are now using the default config.

Sorry for this. And now back to our regular programming!