Subject: Lots of questions

Lots of questions

From: Sarai <bucc7465_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: 2005-09-19

To: Rock Box

Hi: Oh yeah, I'm a blind user.

I have lots of questions ranging on a number of topics so here we go.:
1. Are there going to be any other Iriver players that are accessible
with Rockbox besides the 140 and 340? 2. A lot of blind people use their
Irivers to podcast, how do you do this and how are they doing it with
out Rockbox? 3. Can you pod cast using the Archos 20 recorder w/
Rockbox? If so, how? 4. What is a good small external mike to use to
record with the recorders? 5. I tried recording using my internal mike
but nothing came out of it, what are some good recorder settings? 6.
What is the difference between the recent book marks settings and the
book mark settings on the menu of the Archos recorder? 7. How do you
book mark using the Archos? 8. I know the F 1 or the first button on the
left has your menus, but what do the other two buttons next to it do? 9.
I still can't get my recorder set to where the directories and file
names are spoken and not spelled. I looked at the blind users page, but
I'm lost. Help!

Sarai D. Bucciarelli