Subject: Re: List Somewhat Back

Re: List Somewhat Back

From: Jochen Schulz <ml_at_well-adjusted.de>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 20:36:15 +0200

Dave Wiard:

> Gotta love pricks who attack a site that does nothing more than provide
> a sweet, open-source, replacement firmware for jukebox players...

ACK

> I'll gladly play host to a backup once the main wiki is up and
> running. I've got more than enough disk and my download bandwidth is 7
> Mbps. I can't really host a mirror to serve data (sloooow up speed)
> but I can house lots of data for indefinite time on a regular basis.

The hosting normally includes regular backups, the problem is just that
the backup procedure was somehow broken for a few weeks and since the
machine running rockbox.org has no high priority for the hosters (they
do it for free, AFAIK), nobody jumped in to fix that.

J, just repeating what he read repeatedly on IRC.
--
I am getting worse rather than better.
[Agree]   [Disagree]