Subject: Re: Bug: rbx hangs on iRiver after playing ogg files > 25 minutes

Re: Bug: rbx hangs on iRiver after playing ogg files > 25 minutes

From: Sascha Lüdecke <sascha_at_meta-x.de>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 22:57:47 +0200

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 09:58:49 +0200,
Frederic Devernay <frederic.devernay_at_m4x.org> writes:

> I confirm I had a hang yesterday while playing Ogg files (q4 and q7) at 44.1kHz
> stereo on yesterday's build. I also confirm I had to reset the player manually.

There has been a fix from Magnus yesterday. I will check tomorrow whether
my problem is solved by this (thanks in advance Magnus) or not (thanks
anyways, Magnus ;).

Regards,
Sascha

PS: IriverTesting was restored to the report on daily-20050911.
    Luckily I had a copy on my HD.

--
* Recent studies show that the leading cause of death is life.