Subject: Website mirroring

Website mirroring

From: Sascha Lüdecke <sascha_at_meta-x.de>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 23:04:58 +0200

Heya ppl!

Since the recent loss of Wiki content and other things, someone else
already mentioned that he could mirror rockbox.org.

I volunteer to do so, too. My current host machine (linux, apache)
has about 500 M of webspace left and some gigs worth of monthly
traffic. Typical transfer rate is at about 400 - 700 k/s (which
should be OK for a mirror).

So if any of the webmaster wants to start a mirror effort, I will
gladly join it.

Regards,
Sascha

--
Nuke them 'til they glow, then shoot them in the dark