Subject: Latest romable version

Latest romable version

From: Neon John <>
Date: 2005-09-21

I think I read just before the list went down that Rockbox now won't
fit into the ROM in a V1 recorder. Is that true? If so, that's a
horrible development. I sure hope it's not true.

Just in case it is, can someone tell me the last daily build that
would still fit in ROM? I'd like to get the new charge algorithm but
I'm not sure where to go to get it and still have the image fit in

Perhaps you programming guys could consider doing a "rockbox lite"
version with #ifdefs that strips much of the bloat like that ID3 stuff
so that a version would continue to fit in ROM?

John De Armond
Cleveland, Occupied TN