Subject: Re: Latest romable version

Re: Latest romable version

From: <>
Date: 2005-09-21

Hey, John,

no problem, since 2 weeks rockbox fits in ROM. But: You need a full flash procedure.

 The background: There was not enough room
to hold all 2 images (Original Archos rescue image and Rockbox) in ROM. Joerg Hohensohn now made Bootbox, which is an "emergency rockbox". It can charge and is able to switch in USB-mode. So the normal F1+On rescue procedure will work. It makes room for the growing Rockbox image. I flashed my boxes without any probs and use latest rombox.

Jetzt bei WEB.DE FreeMail: