Subject: RE: Iriver rockbox files in a .rockbox folder?

RE: Iriver rockbox files in a .rockbox folder?

From: Sébastien Dalphond <Sebastien_Dalphond_at_softimage.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 14:38:25 -0400

Hi,

Files are normally zipped with their relative path, so if you plug your device in a USB port, you should see a new drive pop up in the explorer in the next seconds. Once you see the new drive (let's say F: for example), simply open the zip file, and extract all files (make sure you preserve the paths) on that drive. Winzip shows those paths by default in the very last column (most of them will start with "\.rockbox\..."

Hope that helps,

Sebastien