Subject: RE: Iriver rockbox files in a .rockbox folder?

RE: Iriver rockbox files in a .rockbox folder?

From: Mark Bright <mark_at_redbreva.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 19:42:13 +0100

I have just downloaded the exact file you mention, and when I open it in
WinZip (Classic not Wizard mode) I can see the following column names:
Name / Type / Modified / Size / Ratio / Packed / Path

The path column contains 128 entries the start with .rockbox\ etc. only the
file rockbox.iriver does not have an entry in this column..

Select EXTRACT from the toolbar and ensure that the "All files/folder in
archive" radio button is selected and that the "Use folder names" option
button is checked. Set the "Extract to:" path to the drive letter of your
iriver (i.e. E:\) and click the Extract button...

Mark