Re: Remove me from your mailing list please

From: Fred Waidelich <fwaid_at_rochester.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 23:24:37 -0400

What is wrong with you people who keep doing a "Reply to all"? I would
have thought that people who are so technology literate as those who
subscribe to this list would know how to use email. I'm really tired of
getting a dozen emails a day that have absolutely nothing to do with
Rockbox. I did receive and read the message about unsubscribing and you
know what, I've decided to unsubscribe because I get more irrelevant
emails than relevant ones. This is a shame because there used to be a
good deal of interesting information about Rockbox on this list.

Goodbye to all.