Subject: Re: Rockbox version 2.5 released

Re: Rockbox version 2.5 released

From: Ronald Teune <rtwolf_at_gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 22:01:43 +0200

On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 10:55:30 +0200, Björn Stenberg <bjorn_at_haxx.se> wrote:

snip

> Among the many changes are:
>
> - Fixed Red Led of Death problem

Hmm.. Lately I'm biking to school again with the archos in my pocket. Last
Tuesday I got three RLD's within 5 minutes. So it's not really fixed. I
guess it's really orientation-related (e.g. how it's in the pocket),
because most of the time I have no problems at all. I might do some tests
and write down debug info in the future. It's a bit hard to track it down,
just because it doesn't happen often, but since last Tuesday I think that
the RLD frequency hasn't been reduced by amiconn's change. Not that it
matters that much, it doesn't happen often, and when it happens it only
takes 5 seconds to resume. Ah well, I guess I'm just nitpicking.
Congratulations :-)

snip

Ronald