Subject: Re: rockbox_flash.rock?

Re: rockbox_flash.rock?

From: [IDC]Dragon <idc-dragon_at_gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 10:00:20 +0200 (MEST)

Unzip v2.5 *completely* to your box, with the full .rockbox subdir. Unzip
the bootbox files into the root of your box. Start rockbox v2.5: if you have
flashed Rockbox already either by holding F1 when powering up, or by
"playing" the ajbrec.ajz file. If you never flashed, just power on.

Run "firmware_flash.rock" to burn BootBox.

You then need to bring v2.5 into the second part of the flash. (This step is
only interim, because the bootbox image contains a version which is a few
weeks old. I'm gonna update them to either also contain v2.5, or no second
image at all.)
Play the .ucl file of your choice, in the .rockbox directory. I recommend
"rombox.ucl", in fact we may drop supporting the other one.

Jörg