Subject: wav codec (was Re: Rockbox version 2.5 released)

wav codec (was Re: Rockbox version 2.5 released)

From: Ronald Teune <rtwolf_at_gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 11:32:02 +0200

Ah, thanks for the elaboration. I think I'm just too impatient then...
By the way, in some old IRC logs I saw that you were working on a wav
codec for the archoses:
http://www.rockbox.org/irc/rockbox-20050726.txt
How is the progress? Are you allowed to give out some more info? I
couldn't see anything about it in the wiki.

Ronald