Subject: Re: wav codec (was Re: Rockbox version 2.5 released)

Re: wav codec (was Re: Rockbox version 2.5 released)

From: [IDC]Dragon <idc-dragon_at_gmx.de>
Date: 2005-09-23

> I am relieved that the CEO of Archos was finally prepared to sign a
> release
> form to satisy the Rockbox requirements ...may I ask which of you gurus
> was
> finally able to obtain his seal of approval?

No kidding, we really have authorized approval from Micronas, plus the
blessing of Archos. That's what took so long.
I haven't published the emails because those people don't want their address
and phone # floating across the net, but did show proof to the Rockbox core.

Jrg

+++ GMX - die erste Adresse fr Mail, Message, More +++