Subject: ID3 Database

ID3 Database

From: claus <claus.news_at_schweiz.ch>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 17:20:21 +0200

Hello folks,

I just successfully installed the 2.5 with Rombox.
Works like a charm! Thanx a lot for all your efforts.

On the same occasion I tried to get into the ID3 DB
business but I could not find the cookbook how to build
the DB (I vaguely remember a perl script).

I suppose I did not search carefully or that subject
became another of the hacker's victims.

Any ideas where I can find the "how to" or can anyone
explain it to me?
Windows (XP) if possible ... Linux if no way on Win :-/

Thanx a lot,
Claus