Subject: RE: Why not iPod?

RE: Why not iPod?

From: John Panarese <tvii_at_optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 15:59:35 -0400

        This is far off topic for this list and I apologize to
The members, but I have to point this out.

    There were six major and six minor inaccuracies in Mr. Leventhal's
article. He obviously did not use VO at all and, unfortunately, poorly
researched his topic. If anyone is interested, please contact me off list
and I will be happy to provide a rebuttal article written by an experienced
VoiceOver user AFB has, so far, refused to publish.

Take CARE

John D. Panarese
Managing Director
Technologies for the Visually Impaired, Inc.
9 Nolan Court
Hauppauge, NY 11788
Tel/Fax, (631) 724-4479
Email, tvii_at_optonline.net
Internet, http://www.tvi-web.com

AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTORS FOR PORTSET SYSTEMS LTD, COMPSOLUTIONS VA, PREMIER
ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGIES, INDEX, PAPENMEIER, REPRO-TRONICS, PULSEDATA,
DUXBURY, DANCING DOTS, ROBOTRON, AND OTHER PRODUCTS FOR THE BLIND AND
VISUALLY IMPAIRED