Subject: Re: wav codec (was Re: Rockbox version 2.5 released)

Re: wav codec (was Re: Rockbox version 2.5 released)

From: BlueChip <cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net>
Date: 2005-09-23

> > I am relieved that the CEO of Archos was finally prepared to sign a
> > release
> > form to satisy the Rockbox requirements ...may I ask which of you gurus
> > was
> > finally able to obtain his seal of approval?

(btw. I got half way to work and realised that I meant to type "micronas"
not "archos")

>No kidding, we really have authorized approval from Micronas, plus the
>blessing of Archos. That's what took so long.

Bloody awesome! :) You are a star amongst stars! And NO, I ain't being
sarcastic! ;)

Now I feel foolish for giving up when I did - I honestly never thought it
would be possible.

Inevitable question ...Do you have any links for the docs please?

>I haven't published the emails because those people don't want their address
>and phone # floating across the net,

Obviously - this was also why there was a certain level of secrecy when I
was involved.

>but did show proof to the Rockbox core.

Certainly - likewise :)

You have put quite the smile on my face. Cheers squire.

BC