Subject: Re: Studio 20

Re: Studio 20

From: Rocker <>
Date: 2005-09-24

go to the following page:
Then download the following link:

(1.4 MB)
run it like you would any other installer program. Just make sure your
jukebox is charged and connected to the USB. It's a good idea to have the
charger connected. After the installer is finished use the safely remove
hardware button located in the system tray before disconnecting the juke
Make sure you can already use your player with the Archos firmware and that
you can connect it to your PC before loading rockbox.
Good luck...rocker