Subject: Re: Why not iPod?

Re: Why not iPod?

From: Jonas H. <rasher_at_rasher.dk>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 03:37:26 +0200

On Fri, Sep 23, 2005 at 07:19:51PM -0500, Sarai wrote:
> If its ported, then I'm buying an Ipod so I can play my audible books on
> it as well.

If Rockbox is ported to iPod, it wouldn't be able to play Audible books,
just as Rockbox on iriver isn't.

Of course you could use the original firmware to play them, but I don't
know how that is for accessibility. And then you'd need to use iTunes
for transferring those files.

--
Jonas H
rasher(at)rasher(dot)dk