Subject: RE: Why not iPod?

RE: Why not iPod?

From: Simon Eigeldinger <>
Date: 2005-09-24

On 23 Sep 2005 at 14:43, Sarai wrote:

> Well that depends on who you talk to. I think the alternative program
> is anapod? I know that AFB didn't find it accessible.

Hm. and i found a program which should run on iPod but its in alpha
or beta and i have to talk to the programmer first if i can put it on
a site. i give it then to download.
this program will rewrite the database of ipod.
first you can upload your songs via windows explorer (works good with
ipod shuffle) and then run the program which should be copied to the
root dir of the ipod.
Tested it only with a ipod shuffle.
but should work with others too.
will ask him and send then the link to the list for download.