Subject: Software for Archos

Software for Archos

From: Colin Phelan <colin_phelan_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 2005-09-24

As a new person who is VI to the world of MP3 can anyone comment on the
following.

Just got a Studio 20 second hand and the Software which came with it is
Music Match.
Although I am not familiar with the software it is not user friendly and
seems a bit of a struggle to find my way around it with my Supanova
magnifier and screen reader.

Do I have to use this one which came withArchos or can I use anyone.

If I can use another one has anyone any suggestions as to which is most
accessible and simple.
And where can I get it from.

Thanks

CP