Subject: Re: Why not iPod?

Re: Why not iPod?

From: Martin Arver <martin.arver_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 17:12:11 +0200

But iPod has a massive user base, and will possibly attract a bunch of
developers. It has been around for a while, and will probably be
around for some time to come. A lot of the cheaper players phase out
and seize to exist after a short amount of time. I think a iPod port
of Rockbox is indeed a very good idead. As you say, it looks good but
lack features (which could be argued. Think of all the stash third
party supplieres cram out for iPods). Rockbox steps in the feature
department.