Subject: Re: Thoughts on FM Radio Presets and functionality.

Re: Thoughts on FM Radio Presets and functionality.

From: Frederic Devernay <frederic.devernay_at_m4x.org>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 21:06:53 +0200

Hi,

By the way, why is there that 32 presets limits? To save memory on
Archos? I raised it up to 64 and it works like a charm. Big cities have
much more than 32 stations (41 for where I live -Grenoble-, 55 for Paris)

Similarly, the lower bound on the FM frequency on iriver can be lowered
to at least 76MHz (this is what you get when setting the tuner region to
"Japan" in the original firmware). I tested it, it works. This should
probably be an option in rockbox.

Fred