Subject: Re: Iriver VS Archos questions

Re: Iriver VS Archos questions

From: [IDC]Dragon <>
Date: 2005-09-24

> I was wondering several things:
> 1. Which recorder is physically smaller, the studio 20 or any of the
> Rockbox using Archos?

Studio and Recorder (V1) are the same size, FM and Recorder V2 a bit more
slim and lighter. The smallest Archos on which Rockbox works is the Ondio, a
flash player with MMC slot.

> 2. Do the Irivers ave an FM Radio?

Yes. Dunno about the smallest one though.

> 3. I know the 340 and 140 differences are you can watch vidios but how
> much does Rockbox help via accessibility?

It's not working on the 3x0 yet.

> 4. Is it true that you don't have voice working on the Iriver yet?

Not any more, recently it started talking.

2000 MB nur 2,99, Flatrate ab 4,99 Euro/Monat: