Subject: RE: Why not iPod?

RE: Why not iPod?

From: Sarai <bucc7465_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 10:37:06 -0500

Maybe if these companies knew how many people buy MP3 players just so
they can have the accessibility features that Rock Box provides then
maybe they'll start making them accessible. We can dream. I know Rock
box was mentioned in Access World which is an adaptive technology
magazine produced by AFB. You guys have been a life saver for me and
others.