Subject: RE: Why not iPod?

RE: Why not iPod?

From: Sarai <bucc7465_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 10:40:04 -0500

I know the people who do use their I Pods use the remote control to
access it, but I don't want to cary one around. When Dad went to buy my
Archos for my Birth Day, the salesman told him that the Ipods weren't as
good as people made them out to be. The only thing I really liked about
them besides the 60 GB of Hard drive space was the physical size of the
player. I think my Archos is to big. The next player that I get I want
to have a Radio on it so I can stop carrying my MP3 player and my
Walkman on a trip.