Subject: Rockbox iRiver quasi-Freezing

Rockbox iRiver quasi-Freezing

From: Holden Bonwit <>
Date: 2005-09-25

I've searched through the rockbox pages for a while, and can't find anything about this. If something is written that takes me up to speed, please just point me to it and I'll go away :-)
 Basically, the player is working, playing a song. But I can't get out to look at the folder view, to select another song. The song-forward and song-backward works, but with a few thousand songs, I don't feel like navigating that way! ;-)
 When the song is playing, and I hit the center button down (I think we call it "play" button) Instead of getting a full folder view, I just see a scroll bar on the left, battery and volume meter at the top, and the play or pause symbol. If I push up or down nothing happens, and I can't go left or right through directories.