Subject: Re: Manual Play List

Re: Manual Play List

From: Glenn at home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: 2005-09-25

You need to use notepad, as a playlist is just a text file, with the extension of .M3U.
Then you select a list of music to be played,
Then you use "send to" in the applications menu, and then you choose "clipboard as name", if you have that option.
paste it into the text file and remove the lines that you don't want played.
You will want to remove the path names, e.g.,
c:\my documents\my music\
Notepad's "search and replace" works well for that.
Control + H calls up that feature.
HTH.
Glenn